Friday, October 12, 2007

The Walk if finally here!

So yeah - I am about to depart for Philly for my 30 mile MS challenge walk. Last year at this time, I would not have thought twice about walking 30 miles, it would be an easy knotch in my belt, but this year brings a whole other twist on walking 30 miles. My body has been about 10 steps behind for the past month or so, so I am a bit nervous. Many people told me that I just shouldn't walk - which you know me that makes me want to do it all the more. Then others say just do what you can and that will be a great success - actually that is what I would tell someone in my position, but for me - it is not a pride thing - it is a physical task that I more than anything want to finish, especially since I have felt so frustrated in my ability to do physical stuff.

So anyway - I am off - we will see what the weekend brings! I will report more later!!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Walk on, Jana. Walk on. I know you can do it.
A

Ashley said...

You go girl!!!:-)