Friday, October 19, 2007

A rainy Day in Central PA


What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day.....many people would say nap. Boy would I love a nap right now but that doesn't seem to fit my craziness for the day. Some people would say relax and read a book. Well as I sit here I am looking at a book called MS and Your Feelings and I am not sure I am ready to dive into that one. Some would suggest a movie, that is a good idea, but not the one that I am going for tonight. How about a football game! Despite the fact that sitting in the rain can be a very soggy experience, I actually enjoy experiencing it! Especially if it is going to be on the warm side, which tonight is supposed to be. So that's it folks - my rainy day in central PA choice for the night is FOOTBALL - I must be crazy! Good Luck Tigers!

2 comments:

Joel Snyder said...

I am glad you chose to come to the game despite how poorly we played. Thanks for your support. I am also glad you made it back even if your "Check Engine Light" was on!

Ashley said...

I hope you took an umbrella.;-)