Sunday, October 21, 2007

Shot Night


So my shot night had to be switched this week due to several obligations on Tuesday. It wasn't as bad as last week so that is good, my new trick is to have a reward for myself as soon as I am done taking my shot - last week I wasn't allowed to eat dinner until I did it, this week it was a candy bar, which is a funny story. During middle school youth group tonight we shared our favorite candy bar with everyone - I was trying to explain my new favorite but I couldn't remember the name, I said it was crispy, crunchy something, but it can be found on the top row by the check out at Walmart - well one of my boys (Daniel) said I am going there tonight I will get you one - and that he did, his mom delivered it on their way home.

So thanks Daniel for making my shot worthwhile and thanks Hershey for this new candy bar it is delicious!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I haven't seen those! Hopefully they will make their way out here. Yummy!