Thursday, August 30, 2007

Things to do when you are awake at 4:30 in the morning

Well since I have been up for several hours, I thought that it would be fun to make a top ten list of things to do when you wake up at 4:30 am.

10. Take the dog outside - but do it quietly so you don't wake up the neighbors or your roommate that doesn't like dogs.
9. Check your email - as if people really send you messages at 4:30 in the morning.
8. Check to see who is on IM - again like other people are as crazy as you and are actually awake at 4:30 am.
7. Get the cat in - as you sit on the couch you realize that your cat is outside, but knowing that the dog and the cat don't get along you have to operate a stealth mission to get the cat in the house without the dog barking and waking up the roommate.
6. Cover the couch - since the furniture in my living room is dying I thought it would be nice to cover it with a sheet, because sheets are way cheaper than fabric and super way cheaper than furniture covers. I can make it one year with sheets, even if they look silly.
5. Check my myspace - my only new friend request was some band from Nashville and they had bad words on their site so they got the nix (is that how you spell that)
4. Check my facebook - I like facebook I am going to be honest - I actually like it much better than myspace, there are so many options for your page and it is easier to communicate with people and if used properly can be a great tool to stay connected with kids or catch up with long lost friends.
3. Watch Home star runner. It has been forever since I have watched a strong bad email. I even looked at the clothes, now that was funny. Strong bad did an email on 5th grade hygiene that was pretty funny.
2. Sent a message - I wonder if people actually look at the times that emails are posted, because if they do they are going to think that I pulled an all nighter.
1. Last but not least....I wrote a blog that I am not sure if anyone is going to read, but if you do infact read it, drop me a little note to say hello, because I am always curious who actually wants to read my thoughts!

2 comments:

Joel Snyder said...

I liked this post. Very entertaining. Keep up the good work.

Ashley said...

I love reading my friends' blogs and was so excited to receive your email with your blog address. I check periodically but always read every post (even if I have a whole month to catch up!) and leave a comment to let you know I was there. Blogs are an amazing way for me to know what is going on in others' lives...so thanks for writing and keep up the good work!

My blog: www.amp78.blogspot.com