Friday, October 24, 2008

Billy Graham turns 90!

I was going through my email today and got a message that said that Billy Graham was turning 90 years old and I could send him a message. I am not sure if he will actually read my message or not, but I figured it was the least I could do - wouldn't be amazing if he got thousands of email messages from people around the world.

I have never heard Billy Graham speak personally but I know many people who have and many people who gave their lives to Christ because of him. He is a faithful servant of God who models Christ in his actions, and in these days that is something that can be hard to find.

Anyway if you are interested in sending him a birthday wish you may do so at https://www.billygraham.org/bgbirthday.asp

1 comment:

Ashley said...

He is my hero...seriously!