Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Finally a good day!!!

It has been a long time coming...a good day...in fact I was about to resign to the fact that I was not going to be able to have much energy for the rest of my life...that's the mind games that my MS plays on me. But when all you ever feel is tired it is no surprise that a person gets down in the dumps and feels as if things will never change, right? Well right or wrong that is how I have been feeling for over two months now. I have had so many bad days in the last month that I had to start taking a new medication to see if I can get through a week without having to spend at least one day in bed.

So with all of that being said...Monday I had a great day! I felt almost normal for the entire day, I played in a golf tournament and I didn't get dizzy or faint once, my hands didn't hurt and my eye wasn't stupid...all reasons to celebrate! Then I had a nice dinner. After dinner I found out that I was the lucky winner of 4 tickets to the Penn State Temple game next year (my dad is so excited!). Then I went to a Arbonne party and had a facial that was fun, and I topped the evening off with a little Gilmore Girls with a friend - if it hadn't been for having to take my shot that night - it would have almost made perfect day status!

So rejoice in the good days for they are what gets me through!

2 comments:

bethieboo said...

praise god! LOVE YAH

Ashley said...

UM, wait a minute, you have to give yourself shots???