Monday, December 10, 2007

The Monday After


Well...it has come and past...the 6th Annual Holiday Open House! After cooking and preparing my house for over a week (which by the way - I just love cooking, the cleaning, I could do without!) the event took place and was a huge success. I had over 120 people come and enjoy the festivities. It was so fun to have so many people come and eat the food that I made. That does sound kinda weird, but I just love cooking for others and having people over. I guess maybe because my spiritual gift is hospitality. Anyway, I am glad that the freezing rain held off and people were able to come to the party! Now the downer - I have to clean up my house! The other downer, my little puppy Tucker had to go on a playdate during the party, I think he would have tried to sample some of the food and tried to get a little too friendly with the guests. So a big thanks to Miss Karen for babysitting Tucker. And since he missed the party and many people didn't get to see him - I thought that I would include a picture!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

He is soooo cute! Glad your party went well!