Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Dead Camera

Well ...tomorrow I get to go in the office and let my boss know that once again after two years - the camera has died. It seems as though each time we buy a digital camera - it last exactly two years, and then it breaks. The bad part is since I am the one that takes most of the pictures at the church, it is always in my possession when it decides to stop working. The worst part of it all was I was taking a really cute Christmas picture of the nieces and nephews when it breathed it last breath. I am not sure if I got the picture or not - I will have to let you know at a later date, if I did I will post the picture - if not - imagine four really cute kids all smiling because they are with Aunt Jana! (you can laugh now!)

Well it was a great Christmas despite the broken camera - it was really fun and somewhat relaxing being home. Now back to my real relaxing by my fireplace, it is my night to do nothing! I love it - I am not even going to try to clean up!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ugh, how frustrating! Hope that pic came out OK!