Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Kids are so cute!


So I must admit that I am a sucker for cute kids, but I am especially bias towards my nieces and nephews. My sister Jill sent me this picture the other day and I just loved it so I thought I would share it with all my friends. I am pretty sure they may be some of the cutest kids ever (maybe because they are related to me). Anyway - I think the blue clothing really brings out their beautiful blue eyes. It is hard to believe that Kamryn will be four in a just a couple months and Hayes is now 16 months. Wow - how they grow. I can't wait to see them along with my brother's kids (Paige and Matthew) at Christmas time.

One reason I love having them around on Christmas is the excitement that they bring. I love my family but since it is just Dave and I with my mom and dad, Christmas morning can be a real dull time. Dave doesn't really talk or smile or get excited about Christmas, nor does my dad so my mom and I talk to each other and show each other what we got. But later in the day when the kids come, life gets fun at the Grant house. Four grandkids, five grant kids, three spouses, mom and dad, cats, dogs...let's just say it is crazy but fun!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You're right...they are adorable! Such blue eyes!