Wednesday, February 10, 2016

An Adoption Story & Reunion Retold


My Mom and Dad
It is hard to believe it has been three years since my reunion with my birth mother. I am so grateful for God's faithfulness though my journey. I am thankful for His perfect timing and wisdom... I am thankful for Nancy who loved me enough to choose life and share me with another family.  I am thankful for my Mom and my Dad who loved me and cared for me the last 40 years (oh my that sounds old). So for this journey filled with ups and downs I am grateful!

My birth mother Nancy, Amanda (my half sister) 
Cindy (my half sister on my birth father's side)

Here is a link to an article that was just in the Daily Item this week.

http://www.dailyitem.com/news/lifestyles/one-woman-s-journey-toward-self-discovery/article_c2c9e2cc-cea9-11e5-8a3b-679500b2bec5.html

No comments: