Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Waiting!

I hate waiting.... I hate waiting for many things.... like for instance I hate waiting in line at the grocery store, I hate waiting for my food to cook, I hate waiting in lines at Christmas time (that won't be a problem since I am not buying any gifts this year) I just hate waiting period. The reason that I am writing this blog about my hatred for waiting is that I am currently waiting for test results. It just makes me crazy having to wait for them, especially since the tests were done on Friday, you would think that by Tuesday afternoon someone would have read them and they would have had the decency to call my doctor to let him know, so that my doctor could then call me and let me know, then I could stop waiting. Sigh, deep breath.... patience I know, I just need to be patient. And speaking of that don't ever pray that God would help you learn patience unless you are really serious about learning it, because he will put you in situations that will require a ton of it. Okay I am done ranting and raving for a little while, and I will sit back and wait some more in hopes that they will call me and let me know what is going on in my brain!!!!!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Jana,
I hope that the wait turned out to be for something positive.
But I commiserate with you - I, too, hate waiting.
But I have learned that in those moments if I can just stare into space I can sometimes hear that still small voice . . .
Other times, I just want to throw the phone through the window. You win some; you lose some.

Do let me know how these results turn out. I wait with you.

Ashley said...

Have you found anything out?