Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Harvest Festival



When I think about the crazy things that I do to make kids laugh I must now add this weekends Harvest Festival. For over an hour and a half I wore these ugly teeth and talked like a redneck... if it didn't make the kids laugh (which I think it did) it sure made the parents laugh. The event took a lot of work but it seemed to be a big success, we had games, food, worms in dirt, pies in faces (mine and braedon's) and lots of other fun stuff... not to mention the Virginia Reel - that was super fun also. I must say I was exhausted at the end of the night but it was well worth it!

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

Darling we don't have rednecks in this country... but we do have rural peasants, who dress like scarecrows and have faces like Toby jugs... (haha!) what am I saying I lived in the country for years and it beats the hell out of suburban hell. Still once I found London I decided I'm never moving out unless it's to Paris...Berlin... New York... etc!

Ashley said...

Your pic is soooo funny!!