Monday, December 02, 2013

Advent Adventures Toddler Edition #2

Today I am posting about both Day 1 and Day 2 of our adventure since we ended up doing both today because of napping and church yesterday.  For Day 1 - we were to set up our Nativity.  First we set up Ella's Little People set - it was fun to hear her say Baby Jesus - she was however a little frustrated when she pushed on the angel and realized that ours does not play music like Mim's (Grandma Snyder) does.  It is also pretty amazing that she would remember that from last year since she hasn't gotten hers out yet.  After we set up hers, we set up my Willow Tree one and had a talk about not touching it unless Mommy or Daddy is there... I actually think she will do well, Moses (the cat) is actually the one that I am more worried about.
.




Day 2 - Mommy Daughter Date - Today we had the great blessing of visiting one of my best friends and having a facial party.... it was fun to see many great friends and all the little girls running around we had 7 ladies and 6 little girls ages 2 months to 4 years.  What a joy as moms to have that time to fellowship and to get a little pampering with our little ones.  Ella loves lotion and make-up... I wonder sometimes how I ended up with such a girlie girl but I wouldn't trade her for the world.  Mommy daughter days are the best!

No comments: