Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Acadia National Park



Majestic - that is the word that I would use to describe the sites that we saw yesterday. We decided to do an audio tour - it cost $12.95 and it was well worth it - if any of you are coming to Maine we would be happy to share it with you. It let us drive at our own pace and explore as we wished. It was an amazing day - it took us about 5 hours to go through the park. We took a couple little hikes and saw some amazing things that God created. I don't know how you can look at this park and not believe in a God that created this world! Wow - it was amazing. To get a slide show of our trip check out Joel's Blog www.joelsnyder.net It is a video slide show with music and everything. I will just include a couple of my favorite picks of the day. Also check later on facebook for all my pictures.

No comments: