Sunday, March 29, 2009

I need my pictures....

So I actually have a ton of things to blog about from over the past few months however, most of them require the pictures that I have taken to go along with them and since I am a bit new with my blackberry I am not sure how to get them off. I know lame excuse not to blog but it is the truth. I kinda feel like my funny thoughts are not funny unless I have the picture to go along with the blog!

In other news.... does anyone know how to get your songs from Itunes off one computer and put them onto another, I have tried several methods and none have worked up to this point, so I am all about suggestions....Also I have a blackberry now and I don't really know how to use it that well so if anyone has any suggestions there - I am all open - I don't do well reading manuals!

Okay there are my thoughts for the day! Have a great one!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not sure there is any way to get your music off the computer. Itunes is very strict with the copyrights etc..
You can burn them to discs...but I am not sure you will be able to download them onto any other computer. You can give it a try.
We recently had a computer crash...and I lost ALL of my itunes (it was over 1000 songs!!)
I had to start over with my laptop! yuck!

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Jman62 said...

Jana, check the link below. It may have the answer you need to move your songs from one computer to another.

http://hubpages.com/hub/move-iTunes-songs

Jeff Maneval

Sandy Sieber said...

Hey Jana. I'm not sure if you remember me, I'm the one that had the "Free Hugs" tee-shirt at sparkle and shine day.


To attempt to answer your question. If you haven't already figured it out. To get pictures from your blackberry to your computer you need to text them to your email. Or email them to you computer. I've never really used black berrys so I don't know to much about them.


And as for Itunes. I'm afraid it's a bit impossible. I've tried. Itunes is strict with DDR (I think their called that) copyrights. So you can only use your songs in Itunes and on your Ipod. You can try burning a disk. But I don't think it's going to work. It never has for me anyways. Maybe God will bless you and it will work :).


God Bless.

Bye
~Ben