Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Six Days Remaining

Okay for all those that have voted so far in my poll I would like to give you a little update on what is happening with the RSVPs - so at this point we still have not recieved over half of our response cards back.....we are still missing 194 cards...now I know that they still have six days to respond, but seriously people should know by now if they are coming or not - for my sanity, please just send the cards in already - I need to be sure we can fit in the church and pay the caterer! Okay that is my little venting/reminder for the day! Hope all is going well with you readers, and to answer the question - no, at this point I am not too stressed, give me a week or two and let's make sure all the dresses fit and then ask me :)

5 comments:

KJBLS said...

Jana, I know I filled out the card, but now I'm not sure if I actually sent it?? Have you received an RSVP for Paul and me? And is it okay if we bring Anna?

Denny and Sue said...

funny, your blog inspires guilt even though i know i rsvp'd long ago. this is to confirm that we are coming. denny and sue

KJBLS said...

Wait, I KNOW I sent it. I actually distinctly remember putting it in the mailbox.
I think I'm feeling the same "guilt" as Mom and Dad Shaffner.

Anonymous said...

I sent mine. I am not responsible for the other snyders. Although I did tell you Dale Snyder and Sara Snyder are not coming.

Ashley said...

194 - holy cow i would be so irritated!!!!